sestdiena, 2016. gada 14. maijs

Dienesta suņu audzētavas ar mācību poligonu

I am looking for an investor - a partner for a small business project related to the breeding and training of German Shepherds. 

A little about me. I am an army veterinarian - a cynologist with many years of experience, more than 30 years. 

I have participated in several international missions, in various hot parts of the world, working with my dogs, searching for and identifying hidden explosives. I have received acknowledgments, letters of thanks and awards from several countries for this. Some of them can be viewed in my https://www.linkedin.com/in/gunars-miksitis-ab419822Linkedin profile. 

My business plan is to set up a high-class German Shepherd and kennel training center. The center and the kennel are established with the aim of: 

Get extra class German Shepherd puppies. 

To train the most capable and suitable of them for further use for various tasks and purposes according to the demand of the moment. 

The center will work on a new methodology for the training and use of dogs called "Remote Service Dog Management and Monitoring" 

The minimum investment for starting a project is 50K, the optimal 200K. 

With this money, it is planned to expand the size of the kennel, increase the number of dogs in the kennel and hire additional staff for dog training. 

It's about the project at a glance, I attach a table with a cash flow statement. 

I will be happy to provide you with all the necessary information and answer all your questions within the framework of this project 

Sincerely and all the best wishes 

Nav komentāru: